Grant is so cute. That was like nico when nick took him to the station and let him sit in his cruiser. we need to get together. i'm busy tuesday but that's it. let's plan a lunch or something.
Let's see, Jon and I have been married for 13 years now. We have 5 kids Madison and Tayler are 12, Reagan 11, Abigayle 8, and last but not least we have Grant 5. Very busy, but loving every mintue (most of the time).
3 comments:
Grant is so cute. That was like nico when nick took him to the station and let him sit in his cruiser. we need to get together. i'm busy tuesday but that's it. let's plan a lunch or something.
Crazy! Scary too! Good luck with that one!
Whoops! I forgot to change my username. I was working on her blog earlier! Sorry to baffle you!
Post a Comment