Monday, February 4, 2008

RUN FOR RUSS RUN,WALK!


In January I joined a workout Boot camp and love it. Its outside in a park, I get so bored in the gym:( On Saturday I ran in my first 5k and I actually had fun and did ok for not running very much. I am so not a runner, I love to walk and walk all over Chino but running is not my thing. It was a good experience and i might do it again:) ps:4 weeks lost 14 inches and 5% body fat yah me!

5 comments:

Dena said...

Good for you! I need to get exercising more too! I'm so out of shape. I was pretty good last summer. I'd walk the track at the H.S. while the kids had swimming lessons and swim team, but I'm not doing anything now. My mom just came today, so we'll go walking together while she's here, it's when she leaves that I need to motivate myself.

Kristen said...

That is awesome Kalli! how fun! I'm not a runner either but did pretty well before I got pregnant, I would run 3 miles 3 times a week with a friend. She started back up to work so it all came to an end. Running by myself ya right!! I'm like you, being outside is so much better than in a gym.
Congrats on the weight loss, boy do I have a lot of work to do after this baby comes :)!!!

andrea said...

Kalli that is awesome. Good for you. I wish I was that dedicated.

Melissa said...

Good for you. I've always wanted to be a "runner". Too bad it is so dang hard.

Jayne said...

Pretty soon, I'll see you running in the park in skimpy shorts!
way to go!